1. Extruded Al6063-TIB2Composites for space application. Focus on optimization of process parameters of developing high quality hot extruded insitu composites. This project was funded by VSSC, Trivandrum . Principal Investigator: Dr C. S Ramesh
2. Slurry erosive wear behaviour of Al6061- Si3N4. Process optimization of forging of aluminum cast composites for naval applications.This project was funded by NRB, New Delhi.Principal Investigator: Dr C. S Ramesh
3. Hot Extrusion Studies on Metal Matrix Composites. Focus on optimization of hot extrusion process in developing high quality extruded rods for structural applications.This project was funded by DST, New Delhi. Principal Investigator: Dr C .S Ramesh
4. Development of Al6061-TiB2Composites for aerospace Applications Focus on predictions of fatigue life of In-situ composites using FEA.This project was funded by ARDB, New Delhi. Principal Investigator: Dr C. S Ramesh
5. Strengthening of Al6061 by Carbon nanotubes. Focus on development of Nano composites by Powder metallurgy route. This project was funded by VSSC, Trivandrum . Investigators: Dr K.T Kashyap & Dr C .S Ramesh
6. Impact Testing and Impact Damage assessment of Sandwich panels for Marine Applications. Focus on experimental damage assessment of sandwich panels for marine applicationsFunded by Naval Research Board. Investigators: DrV.P.Raghupathy and. Dr Ramesh Sharma .