With the advent of new technologies and processes, the electronic systems designed today are more complex and advanced. The increasing levels of miniaturization has brought new features and functionality to address a wide range applications. The expertise and skills needed to make the most of benefits of large scale integration covers analog and mixed mode design, verification and testing, EDA tools, low power designs, physics of semiconductor nanostructures and nanoscale modeling.
- Designing of circuits that are more efficient, consume less power, cover less area and are designed in short time frames
- With all the immense experience, knowledge and skills, the VLSI Technologies team strives to be at par with the top Universities within and outside India.
- Take up challenging projects, to complete them successfully and also on time.
- Enhance research activity by working on funded projects.
- Publish research papers in the field of VLSI.
PES University ensures the best in faculty work in well equipped laboratories. Each domain is guided by a domain head with sterling academic credentials and a passion for research and development activities. The domain head leads a research team comprising of members drawn from the faculty who work closely with the students. The key technologies are selected taking into account availability of expertise and potential industry support. The students get a chance to try their hands on the latest software tools.
Research enriches all aspects of teaching and learning in the curriculum. The list of current projects demonstrates the deep domain knowledge of the faculty and competence of the students. Premier organizations have relied on PES University’s talent for active assistance. The guidance provided by the experienced faculty and the well equipped laboratories have ensured successful completion of projects that meet the expectations of the funding organization.
The VLSI Technologies Domain at PES University has successfully initiated projects independently and in collaboration with other research groups such as CORI. The vibrant academic environment and a tradition of active participation in technical events have resulted in patents and publications in premier conference proceedings and leading journals.