The PESU-Huawei Innovation lab is set up to provide necessary and required infrastructure for team of students and professors to enable working on a specific solution and innovation focus, and the lab is established from the funds granted by Huawei and PES University.
The PESU-Huawei Innovation Lab provides required training and guidance to the students, and enable them to innovate or challenge the status quo of current network by undertaking the following:
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning in NLP , computer vision and chatbot.
- Augmented reality and virtual reality solutions with smartphones/digital devices.
- 3D display and 3D modeling solution for wearable and smart-phone.
- Artificial Intelligence(AI) in robotics and drone.
- IoT smart-home, smart-city and connected device and wearables.
- Design and development of applications for enriching life through communication and promoting the harmonious and sustainable development of the economy, society, and the environment.
- Designing and providing quality research by adhering to the highest ethical standards and professional best practices.
PES University ensures the best in faculty work in well equipped laboratories. Each Innovation Lab is guided by a Innovation Lab head with excellent academic credentials and a passion for innovation and development activities. The Innovation Lab head leads a team comprising of research scholars and faculty members who work closely with the students. The key technologies are selected taking into account availability of expertise and potential industry support. The students get a chance to try their hands on the latest technologies and software tools.
Innovation and Application development enriches all aspects of teaching and learning in the curriculum. The list of current projects demonstrates the deep domain knowledge of the faculty and competence of the students.